DR. FREDDIE WAKEFIELD, JR.
Implantologist, Sedation and Advanced Oral Surgery
- Dental School: Medical College of Georgia 1992/ D.M.D.
- Georgia Health Sciences Univ. 2011/ Post-doctoral in IV Sedation
- Undergraduate School: Fort Valley State University 1988/ B.S. Zoology
- Oral and Implant Surgery
- Board Permit for IV Sedation
- Accreditation for Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Dr. Wakefield was born in Sandersville, Georgia and grew up in Quitman, Georgia, where he was President of the Student Government, awarded the J.B. Stevens Award for Best All-Around Student, captain of the football team, and the recipient of numerous academic awards and scholarships. While attending Fort Valley State University, he was Drum Major for the “Blue Machine” Marching Band, member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity and Beta Kappa Chi Scientific Honor Society. At the Medical College of Georgia, Dr. Wakefield was President of the Student National Dental Association. When not seeing patients, he can be found at weddings, churches, and Jazz clubs playing saxophone, or at charity golf tournaments.