Dr. Farryn J. Harrison, D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Farryn Harrison is a board-certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon who provides services to patients as young as 5 years old. Originally from Milledgeville, GA, Dr. Harrison earned her dental degree and completed a residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN. She was then appointed Assistant Professor and Clinical Director in the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery department at the School of Dentistry. Dr. Harrison completed her undergraduate degree at Georgia College & State University and obtained a degree in Dental Hygiene at Macon State College.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- National Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons